* These fabrics are made from highly textured amorphous silica yarn and have a vermiculite high temperature treatment.
The base High Temperature fiberglass fabric is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The fabric is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant.
* Typical applications include high temperature expansion joints, curtains,
blankets and drop cloths for medium to heavy industrial applications, flue ducts, turbine insulations and gaskets.
* Typical industries include thermal and nuclear power plants, refineries and petro-chemical industries, filtration, steel, Aluminum, copper and other basic metal industries, turbine insulation, heating treating, stress relieving, automotive and industrial maintenance.
* Continuous temperatures to 1500°F (815°C) and 2000°F (1093°C) for short duration temperatures.
* Resists most acids, Alkalies and solvents, with the exception of hydrofluoric acid and corrosive environments at elevated temperatures.