Neoprene's chemical inertness makes it well suited for industrial applications
such as gaskets, hoses, and corrosion-resistant coatings. It can be used as a base
for adhesives, noise isolation in power transformer installations and as padding
in external metal cases to protect the contents while allowing a snug fit.
* Resist degradation from sun, ozone and weather.
* Perform well in contact with oils and many chemicals.
* Remain useful over a wide temperature range.
* Display outstanding physical toughness.
* Are more resistant to burning than exclusively hydrocarbon rubbers.
* Aprons, sleeves, spats, chaps, robot covers and tarps.