Flame-resistant clothing protects workers against fire and burn hazards. Fabric
treated with Proban® will, if ignited, self-extinguish when the source of ignition
Proban® / FR-7A® 100% cotton fabrics by Westex® are guaranteed to retain their
flame resistance to 25 industrial or 50 home launderings. FR-7A® fabrics are offered
as an economical alternative for garments not expected to wear beyond the certification
* Proban® clothing is ideal in industries where there is a potential for flash fires
or electric ARC explosions.
* To be effective, flame resistant clothing must be worn as the outer layer of clothing.
* Proban® must be laundered without bleach to maintain its self-extinguishing topical
* Flammability: After Flame, Seconds MAX = 2.0
Char Length, Inches MAX = 5.0
* Available in a wide range of clothing options.
* Note: Flame resistant clothing is not intended for long-term or high heat exposures.